Your favorite season can be on display on your special day with these nine inspirational ideas.
Written by Kristen Uppercue
photographed by Brittany Anderson Photography
Fall is finally here! For all of you who want a beautiful fall wedding, here are nine inspirational ideas to get you started.
- Hand out flannel blankets and your guests will be cheering you on as you walk down the aisle.
- You of course have to serve S’mores alongside options of seasonal sangrias.
- Line your aisle with those gorgeous yellow and red leaves.
- Let sparks fly with stunning lighting arrangements.
- Pumpkin serving bowls alongside sunflower-filled vases will certainly highlight the season.
- Feature beautiful fall colors such as burgundy, brown, burnt orange, and honey gold.
- Paint a few pumpkins to match your color scheme and place them throughout the venue.
- Holding the wedding at a barn would tie the entire theme together and make your guests fall in love with your wedding!
- And, of course, you have to start your day off with a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte!