WV WEDDINGS Twice as Nice
D ue to popular demand, WV WEDDINGS Magazine will now be published twice a year—a Fall/Winter issue and a Spring/Summer issue instead of just one annual issue!
See your wedding in the WV WEDDINGS Magazine Wedding Register and become a memorable part of the only statewide collection of real West Virginia weddings—the first 100 couples to submit their wedding are guaranteed to be published.
Couples must be from West Virginia (at least one person) or married in West Virginia to be included in WV WEDDINGS Magazine.
Couples Engaged or Married Between: Aug. 15, 2012 – Feb. 15, 2013
Couples Engaged or Married Between: Feb. 16, 2013 – Aug. 14, 2013
For the first time ever, WV WEDDINGS Magazine is offering only two-page spreads. Several lucky couples will be chosen from the submissions for larger features in our print edition, and one breathtaking photo will become the next WV WEDDINGS cover! All decisions are made by our editorial board after every entry has been submitted.
WEDDING REGISTER FEE: $475
You can register before your wedding date and/or before you have received your photos. We prefer photos come in as soon as possible.
All photos for the Fall/Winter 2013 issue must be submitted by Friday, May 31, 2013.
- Couples will receive a complimentary subscription to WV LIVING Magazine including two issues of WV WEDDINGS Magazine.
- Pre-order to receive a discount on extra copies of the issue of WV WEDDINGS Magazine in which you have submitted your wedding.
- The person who purchases the submission will receive an e-mailed proof of the spread to approve prior to the magazine’s publication.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
Fall/Winter 2013: May 31, 2013
Spring/Summer 2014: December 6, 2013
Refunds for submissions will not be given after 10 days from purchase date.
- Submit only 12 images (WV WEDDINGS reserves the right to select 8 photos for design)
- Include a mix of horizontal and vertical photos
- Include detail shots (bouquet, cake, centerpieces, etc.)
- Provide high-resolution images with file extensions JPG or TIFF (GIF and BMP are NOT acceptable). Photos must be saved at a size of 5x7 inches at 300 dpi or higher. The original images from your wedding disk should suffice, or please talk with your photographer about acquiring the proper high-resolution files.
- Photos must be clear of all text and watermarks. Photographers WILL get their photo credits in the article.
- Label each photo according to MaidenName.NewLastName. (For example, if Jessica Smith and Brian Miller are submitting, submit like this: Smith.Miller001.jpg)
- You may submit up to 5 additional images for cover consideration. Size them at 11x14 inches or larger at 300 dpi or higher and label them accordingly. (i.e. Smith.Miller.Cover001.jpg or Smith.Miller.Cover002.jpg).
Attention parents, grandparents, bridesmaids, aunts—anyone! Give your bride and groom the gift that lasts a lifetime—a submission in the Fall/Winter 2013 Wedding Register!
Can’t wait until you’re married? You can now announce your engagement to friends and family across the state in our new Engagement Announcement section in the magazine. Visit mywvwedding.com/engagements for more information and to submit your engagement announcement!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.413.0104.