Here are some of the most romantic spots in West Virginia to pop the question. Don’t forget the ring!
Summer isn’t over yet. There is still plenty of time propose to your loved one at on of these dreamy outdoor locations. Be sure the proposal is everything they dreamed of at some of West Virginia’s most beautiful places.
- Blackwater Falls State Park: Fall in love at this Tucker County treasure.
- Beauty Mountain overlooking New River Gorge: Take her breath away with a heart-stopping backdrop.
- Dolly Sods: Your affections will reach new heights.
4. Seneca Rocks: Hike to the top and see her jaw drop.
- Beartown State Park: Get a panoramic view of your future together.
This story was previously published in WV Weddings Fall/Winter 2014.